Saturday, March 6, 2010

Majin Update: Black Bruise


So our Thursday night raid came around, and there we were face to face with "Festergut" the ugly abomination himself. We charged in with full force and downed the beasty swiftly and forcefully, as we sat there as loot was called and handed out I sat unaware of what the ugly one held in his possession. Moments later to my shock I found my Raid leader Post in raid chat "Black Bruise, Bid", My eyes lit up and scrambled to post my bid, and before I knew it, I come to hear over vent "Last Call, 3, 2, 1, Grats Majin" suddenly I was hit with in game tells of "Grats Majin" "Awesome" ect....




Ok enough of the roleplay "lol", So Thursday came and went and I was fortunate to receive my vary own "Black Bruise". As you can see from the image above this weapon is kind of lacking in stats, but what makes this weapon so special is not its stats but the proc in which it provides its wielder. the rate of this proc is fairly generous, and from early tests on target dummies I've seen a 100-200 dps boost from it selfbuffed, I have not yet had a chance to test this bad boy out on a raid boss, since Thursday happens to be our last raid day of the week, but I will keep you updated come Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment